In Episode 32, The Occupational Philosophers chat with Dr Jen Frahm…a tamer of ambiguity, speaker of truths and a solver of problems. She is a global expert in change and organisational transformation.
She is the author of two books, with the most recent being “Change.Leader” which offers 33 areas in which leaders can make small but intentional personal changes in the way they lead that will result in being able to navigate disruption better.
Jen lectured and developed university-level curriculum for over 8 years and is known for her ability to bust silos, empower big ideas to come to life and is more agile than a leaping gazelle on steroids.
In this episode, they explore:
- How curiosity, creativity and imagination are the fuel for transformative change
- When the drive for resilience within organisations masks the real problems in the system
- What the agile mindset and methodology can offer as we navigate change
- How teams need to stress test their team charter before embarking on a change initiative
- Why great digital transformation is really about risk
- How to tell if the lint filter in your washing machine needs changing
As always, there are some original thought experiments and this time they have:
- Wand of Change
- Listener questions
Learn more about Jen
Find Jen on Twitter – @jenfrahm
Agile Change Leadership Institute