In episode 39, The Occupational Philosophers honour their Philosopher forefathers and foremothers and unleash their Northern Hemisphere summer solstice Thought Experiment extravaganza!
Or in language with more brevity…..revisit some of their favourite thought experiments with their guests over the last year.
- Famous love parents with Tamara Campbell
- Is this a real job? with Ash Perrin
- What’s in the box? with Neil Mullarkey
- Curious garden of delights Jez Rose
- Tweddle or twaddle? with author Eleanor Tweddle
- Guess the source of my pain? with Dr Brock Bastian
- Moonshot or Moonshite? with Mike Parsons
These are a lot of fun and I hope you enjoy them as much as we did ‘running’ the experiments.
We hope you enjoy the show AND we hope you join us for another great year of a not-so-serious business podcast. And as The Occupational Philosophers always say: stay curious, make stuff, play more, have fun and date life.
Their day jobs
SIMON SHOWREEL: https://youtu.be/YZQdJI6qGvg