In this short, sharp Inbetweener episode, John and Simon explore the rise in interest of companies wishing to employ Chief Philosophy Officers (CPOs) within their organisations, signalling the beginning of a true movement in keeping with the aims of The Occupational Philosophers!
Amongst other things, they explore:
- What is the role of a Chief Philosophy Officer?
- Why organisations are becoming more interested in hiring CPOs
- How asking ‘curly’ questions is an activity anyone can undertake
- How CPOs can make sure people wear the right clothes and eat socially acceptable lunches….
We hope you enjoy the show AND we hope you join us for another year of a not-so-serious business podcast. And as The Occupational Philosophers always say: stay curious, make stuff, play more, have fun and date life.
FYI: The Inbetweeners episodes are just that – smaller episodes ‘in between’ the longer format episodes designed to give a little kickstart to enable you to be the most curious, creative and imaginative cat you can be – and have some fun in the process.
Their day jobs
- JOHN: https://www.bowlandconsulting.com/
- SIMON: www.simonbanks.com.au
- SIMON SHOWREEL: https://youtu.be/YZQdJI6qGvg