In this short, sharp Inbetweener episode, The Occupational Philosophers, inspired by the banning of hip-hop at Sydney’s Royal Easter Show, turn their attention to wicked problems. In this episode, they explore:
- How do you solve a challenge with multiple truths?
- What’s the secret sauce when every problem is different?
- How might you manage ambiguity?
- The importance of reframing challenges
- Why curiosity, empathy and Hip Hop belong together
- Why saying “It’s banned” may not be the best approach….
We hope you enjoy the show AND as The Occupational Philosophers always say: stay curious, make stuff, play more, have fun and date life…
FYI: The Inbetweeners episodes are just that – smaller episodes ‘in between’ the longer format episodes designed to give a little kickstart to enable you to be the most curious, creative and imaginative cat you can be – and have some fun in the process.
Their day jobs
- JOHN: https://www.bowlandconsulting.com/
- SIMON: www.simonbanks.com.au
- SIMON SHOWREEL: https://youtu.be/YZQdJI6qGvg