In this short, sharp inbetweener episode, The Occupational Philosophers do a little bit of time travel and in the process explore:
- What an abstract artwork can teach us about how we react to something out of our comfort zone
- Why at times it’s all too easy to jump to outrage
- Why a creative shock can create long-lasting change
- What the hell is Blue Poles?
- Why a good philosopher will always ask questions first
- The importance of always, always being open to the new
- Why it’s important to keep an eye out for Blue Poles in your organisation…
They Occupational Philosophers hope you enjoy the show!
FYI: The Inbetweeners episodes are just that – smaller episodes ‘in between’ the longer format episodes designed to give a little kickstart to enable you to be the most curious, creative and imaginative cat you can be – and have some fun in the process.
Their day jobs
- JOHN: https://www.bowlandconsulting.com/
- SIMON: www.simonbanks.com.au
- SIMON SHOWREEL: https://youtu.be/YZQdJI6qGvg