In this short, sharp inbetweener episode, The Occupational Philosophers explore dreams and how they reveal the wild jungle of our mind!
We have all had those bizarre dreams which connect random and seemingly disparate ideas; the koala surfing on a water buffalo, or a man made of cheese trying to sell you a time share apartment in Benidorm….or is that just us?
Listen as we discuss:
- What can various research studies tell us about dreams and their link to creativity?
- What is happening when we sink into REM state…the peak dream state?
- How even the most bizarre dreams seem to follow a story
- What did artists do to help them harness the power of their dreams?
- How can we as individuals and teams use these insights to improve the level of creative thought in our organisations?
- Just what do John and Simon dream about?
FYI: The Inbetweeners episodes are just that – smaller episodes ‘in between’ the longer format episodes designed to give a little kickstart to enable you to be the most curious, creative and imaginative cat you can be – and have some fun in the process.
Their day jobs:
SIMON SHOWREEL: https://youtu.be/YZQdJI6qGvg