In this short, sharp Inbetweener episode, The Occupational Philosophers discuss what John discovered when he attended the recent ‘How the Light Gets In’ festival in London; a curly mash up of philosophy, music and comedy:
- What were the big themes being explored this year? [02:30]
- What is the golden rule to live by? [04:10}
- What 3 things did John learn from sitting with fellow chin-stroking, bat milk latte drinking, roll-neck sweater wearing explorers? [05:40]
- What are takeaways for us as individuals, teams and leaders of organisations? [09:20]
- How does the light get in?
FYI: The Inbetweeners episodes are just that – smaller episodes ‘in between’ the longer format episodes designed to give a little kickstart to enable you to be the most curious, creative and imaginative cat you can be – and have some fun in the process.
Their day jobs
- JOHN: https://www.bowlandconsulting.com/
- SIMON: www.simonbanks.com.au