In this inbetweener episode, The Occupational Philosophers explore the seven deadly sins of power point presentations – we’ve all been there…you face an avalanche of slides, information overload, the back of someone’s head as they read the slides out loud….it’s time to discover a different way as we explore:
- How to ensure people do not suffer ‘Death by Powerpoint’ or any other attempt on their life
- What we can learn from cats being scared of cucumbers and other viral memes
- How great keynote speakers capture their audience’s attention
- Why data proves, but stories move
- What sucks the energy out of the room and how to stop it
- Why is Simon so vexed?
The Occupational Philosophers hope you enjoy the show.
FYI: The Inbetweeners episodes are just that – smaller episodes ‘in between’ the longer format episodes designed to give a little kickstart to enable you to be the most curious, creative and imaginative cat you can be – and have some fun in the process.
Take the Innovation Scorecard!
Take creativity & innovation to the next level
Answer 25 questions and we’ll send you a personalised report to benchmark the level of creativity and innovation in your organisation
- It’ just takes a few minutes takes just a few minutes
- It’s completely free
- Receive customised results instantly
www.occupationalphilosophers.comIt takes just few minutes to complete
Their day jobs
SIMON SHOWREEL: https://youtu.be/YZQdJI6qGvg