In this short, sharp Inbetweener episode, John reflects more on his recent Wilderness Festival experience as he and Simon ask the question: What can a corporate conference learn from a kick-ass festival experience? (And it’s quite a lot as it happens….)
Amongst other things, they explore:
- How to create an environment where it’s OK to fail at new things (and it’s actively encouraged)
- Why it’s important to create a plethora of stimuli and things to experience
- Why inspiration is important
- The joy of random connections and conversations
- Why disconnection may be the key to human connection
- The importance of sharing expertise and an open mind
- How we all need a multi-sensory explosion
- Why safe places are happy places
We hope you enjoy the show AND we hope you join us for another year of a not-so-serious business podcast. And as The Occupational Philosophers always say: stay curious, make stuff, play more, have fun and date life.
FYI: The Inbetweeners episodes are just that – smaller episodes ‘in between’ the longer format episodes designed to give a little kickstart to enable you to be the most curious, creative and imaginative cat you can be – and have some fun in the process.
Their day jobs
SIMON SHOWREEL: https://youtu.be/YZQdJI6qGvg