In this Inbetweeners episode, the Occupational Philosophers explore the true meaning, origin story and get really curious about some of those hackneyed, over-used corporate sayings that really need to pass away and live in the after life.
- Really, what does circle around mean?
- What is the origin and true meaning of low-hanging fruit? How low is low fruit before it’s on the ground?
- Who is measuring the right angle to pivot?
- Can we really give 110% if the scale ends at 100%? Is there a level of maths we don’t know about?
- Were cavemen and cave women encouraged to think outside the cave?
- Do we need to wear lead pants to protect our 100%?
- When you say deep dive, do you mean with air or free diving?
Whilst this episode is a little loose, The Occupational Philosophers (as always) ask those really deep and meaningful questions that we should all ponder – in the corporate world and beyond.
They hope you enjoy the show…
The Occupational Philosophers promise you won’t be overly disappointed – maybe a little but not too much….And as they always say: stay curious, make stuff, play more, have fun, and date life.
FYI: The Inbetweeners episodes are just that – smaller episodes ‘in between’ the longer format episodes designed to give a little kickstart to enable you to be the most curious, creative, and imaginative cat you can be – and have some fun in the process.
Say Hello to the OP’s
Their day jobs
SIMON SHOWREEL: (please watch, he needs some hits on Youtube) https://youtu.be/YZQdJI6qGvg